Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, October 6, 2008

There's a mouse in my house....

OK, he's not a mouse, but one of Sophia's beloved "chipmonkeys." And he's not in the house, but actually in the garage. However, the garage IS attached and therefore IS part of my house. Suffice it to say that rodents (even cute ones) are NOT welcome. I just hate to set a mousetrap for Sophie to find her chipmonkey friend with his little neck snapped. I can also assure you that I hate to set a "humane" trap because, frankly, I want this little rodent dead. I would get a cat, but John is so allergic it just seems cruel. Hmmm. No easy winner here.

No comments: