Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great CVS Deal

DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT THE CLEARANCE ITEMS AT YOUR STORE! Sometimes, I get so caught up in ECBs and sales that I forget about the clearance aisle.

I checked the clearance shelf today and found Airborne on sale for $2 AND I had two $2 off coupons, so I got these goodies for FREE! Also, they had Sunlight dish soap on sale for .35 each, and Orajel Toddler Toothpaste (regularly 3.99) on sale for $1.00. I had a .55 off Orajel, so I got a tube of yummy bubblegum "Little Bear" paste for only .45! That's less than a dollar spent for goodies I can really use.

Check out CVS Superstars to see some really savvy shoppers!

No comments: