Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, October 20, 2008

Freebies!

I just made the cutest business card FREE at Vista Print. You can't tell, but this one has my name and numbers. For the "Company Name," I typed "Sophie's Mom." I think it will be adorable. (OK, I know the picture on the card looks a little "hootchie," but I figured with my red hair & the cartoon's red hair, people would remember who I was!) Holly and Mindy at mommieswithcents made a free t-shirt to promote their blog.

Also, there is still time to take advantage of Vista Print's half-off sale on Christmas cards! This site is just so cool and so FREE! What could be better?

No comments: