Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday - Kitchen Project VII




Tackle It Tuesday Meme



My kitchen project is like a Friday 13th movie...on and on and on! This a.m. I started by sanding and spackling several areas which still need attention. I'm off now to paint behind the refrigerator so we can (finally) get it out of the middle of the floor! Then, my attention will go to removing masking tape that has been up WAY too long - I need tweezers & a razor blade to get it off! Sheesh...a long afternoon ahead of me...pics are coming soon!













4 comments:

Jennifer said...

i want to come see! as soon as alex is over this funk that he has...we need to get together!

Frugal Finds said...

I look forward to the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Just keep thinking it is almost done. It took us almost a year to finish our basement. Dh did a lot of work himself. It turned out beautifully.

Heart of Wisdom said...

I love your blog!
Come by and see me!!!!
robin@heartofwisdom.com

I have two blog post this Tuesday.
Photos of our typical morning on my personal blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

and an explanation of Changes at my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog