Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bi-Lo Shopping

I finally made it back to get a presciption filled, and collect my $25 gift card. Instead of stocking up, I decided to use it for this week's groceries. If I can resist the temptation to "save" more money this week, I'll really slash away at this month's food budget!

6 - Betty Crocker potato pouches (.80)
2 - Uncle Ben's wild rice (1.00)
2 - Lipton noodle sides (1.00)
1 - Pam spray (3.20) - not on sale, but I'm out!
1 - B&B spread (2.69)
1 - Land O Lakes CoJack cheese (3.19)
2 - Borden shredded cheese (2.50)
1 - Yoplait 4pk (2.60)
1 - Pet Chocolate Milk (3.63)
1 - dozen jumbo eggs (1.79)
1 - gallon milk (4.19)
3 - Green Giant mixed veg (frozen) (2.00)
1 - Scooby Doo ice cream (4.29) - bribery again LOL
1 - watermelon (3.99)
1 - potatoes (1.46)

COUPONS used:
3 - 1.00 - Green Giant
3 - $1/2 - Betty Crocker
1 - .50 - Pam (which was then doubled)
1 - .60/2 - Lipton (which was then doubled)
1 - 1.00 - Yoplait
1 - $1/2 - Uncle Ben's
$5 off Publix coupon
$25 BiLo gift card

Total spent OOP only $10.63!!

AND, for the first time EVER, someone offered to take my groceries out for me! If you know me at all, you know customer service is the reason I usually stay clear of Bi-Lo and Wal-Mart and do all my shopping at Publix. A banner day - ten bucks for a week's groceries AND someone loaded my car - WOO HOO!

No comments: