Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!

The Holiday Countdown has begun: 86 days as I type this! Eighty-six days? How can it be that Christmas is sneaking up on me again? I'm so excited that the ladies at Mommies With Cents have started a Weekly Holiday Countdown detailing the best deals so you can make serious headway on that shopping list. While, you're there, don't forget to check out their "FREEBIE" posts and to enter their giveaways.

This week, I am especially interested in the games on sale at Toys R' Us and, of course, the batteries I will need to stock up on at Target.

Also, if you didn't purchase your Christmas cards after the holidays last year, you can still buy some lovely cards for just a little moola here.

No comments: