Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

CVS Deals

Today, I made my third trip to CVS this week!! Monday, I shopped for "stock up" items; yesterday, I had to go for a prescription (Sophie has a sinus infection - yuck); and today, I went back for more stocking up since there is finally a sale on paper goods which I am running low on (only one roll of paper towels left).

When I got there, I started looking for L'Oreal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Serum (my wrinkles just LOVE serum!) which was on sale today for $11.99 with $11.99 back in ECBs (so basically, FREE), but couldn't find it. My dear cashier, Ms. Janis, looked with me then concluded that this store didn't carry that item. Soooo, she GAVE me the RevitaLift Intense Double Lifting treatment (regularly $16.99) for FREE! With a name like "Intense Double Lifting treatment," my skin should be as soft as Sophia's by next Thursday!

I bought:
6 - Kleenex (1.00)
1 - Cottonelle (24 roll pkg) (6.49)
2 - Viva (8 roll pkg) (6.49)
1 - Robitussin cough syrup (4.99)
1 - Simply Saline (4.99)

- less coupons, I spent $27.40 and got back $12ECBs.

Then I bought:
1 - Pepsi (1.34)
2 - Bumble Bee Pink Salmon (1.50)
2 - Swanson Chicken (1.50)
2 - Maxwell House coffee - BOGO - (4.99)

- less coupons & ECBs, I spent .33!!

OOH, I also found out all the summer clearance was going to be marked down again this week to 90% off so I can pick up flip flops & faux crocs for pennies!

No comments: