Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Well, last night I almost killed my family with the most decadent dinner and dessert ever: Chicken Pasta Alfredo with salad and garlic bread and S'more cookies for dessert. The cookies were so rich I could barely eat one! I got the recipe from Parenting magazine (thanks Jan & Sarah for the gift subscription!) and will post it later.

This week, I intend for us to eat meals from what I have on hand in the pantry and freezer. The only things I'll need from the grocery are milk, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Cheap week!

Monday: Corned beef hash with potatoes and onions, Eggs, Fruit salad
Tuesday: Turkey noodle casserole with peas and carrots, Salad, Bread
Wednesday: Broiled sole, Baked potato, Green beans, bread
Thursday: French toast, Sausage links, Fruit salad
Friday: Free For All - leftovers, sandwiches...you fix it, you can eat it :)
Saturday: Ravioli, Green beans, Garlic Bread
Sunday: Shrimp scampi, Pasta, Broccoli, Bread

I think that will nearly wipe out my freezer!

No comments: