Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy [Early] Valentine's Day


We are now cat-owners (again). My cat, Jabba, died in November 2007 after sharing over 13 years with me. My husband had long ago declared that we were on the "Cat Non-Replacement Program" due in no small part to his raging cat allergies. However, Jabs has been dead over a year and he sneezes no less than he did when she wallowed all over every thing we owned....soooo....we are cat owners (again).

Officially, "Skittles" is Sophia's Valentine's present from me & John. Truthfully, the cat is a sweet gift to me & Sophie from my very dear, very accomodating, very lots-of-nice-things husband!

No comments: