Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Friday, January 2, 2009

Cleaning Frenzy!

I found out yesterday a.m. that two great friends & their son are coming for a weekend visit. Unfortunately, I had yet to take down my Christmas trees so all the decorations, boxes, wrapping paper, etc. were piled HIGH in our office/guest room. YIKES...all day today I've been in a frenzy just to pack up all the holiday decor and clear out this room (it looks great; the attic, not so much).

I've decided that I'd like someone to come every year at this time to MOTIVATE me!! It takes me weeks to put all my decorations up, and now everything came down in one day. WOO HOO!!

No comments: