Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, January 26, 2009

5 things I miss

I've been a Facebook junkie for the last week. I've reconnected with a number of old friends and have been musing a bit about life. First, let me say, I REALLY like my life a lot and wouldn't trade my home or family for all the tea in China. But there ARE a few things I miss....

1. An unwrinkled forehead (Botox, here we come!)
2. Sushi for dinner 4 nights a week
3. Spending my Christmas gift cards on stuff for me rather than clothes for my daughter or stuff from Lowe's.
4. Sleeping all night, uninterrupted.
5. My '94 Miata

No comments: