Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a while.....

Hello blog. I've missed you. It's been a busy week (OK, it's been nearly a YEAR).

Let me start by saying that I am so excited to be working from home as a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts. It's a great way to earn money while making my own hours and allows me the freedom to stay at home with my daughter. My website is http://www.mythirtyone.com/favoritethings because, well, these ARE a few of my favorite things!

Our specials for November are AWESOME! If you make a purchase of $31 or more, you get a FREE Zipper Pouch (a $12 value). If you host a qualifying party, you can purchase a Skirt Purse and matching accessory kit for just $10. That's a savings of over $79! In addition, hostesses earn free and discounted items (click HERE for details). This is an easy way to get all your holiday shopping done at one time and maybe get a little treat for yourself.

Let me know when you would like to schedule your party soon. There are still a few dates available in November and December. Orders must be completed by 12/13/10 for guaranteed Christmas delivery.

No comments: