Proverbs 31 - A Wife of Noble Character

........Oh, to be this strong, this wise, this fair....that's what this blog is about after all...... Learning to live well and love well and to do all things for His glory...


GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jedi Master

Awww, I told my husband this weekend that Barack "You do not need my birth certificate" Obama was a Jedi Master and thought I was so stinking clever, but Grey Blackwell of the Raleigh News Observer beat me to the punch! This video is awesome!

1 comment:

Soho500 said...

Hey there,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Great Blog!! I personally loved your pics .... Must admit you have a great sense of style. Keep up the good work.
PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Barbara and Ellen
The Gals at SoHo
http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com